Australia’s National Skin Check Day – Ambassador
Become an ambassador and support Australia’s National Skin Check Day and join the Mates Against Melanoma early detection revolution.
We invite corporate & business organisations, educational institutions (schools, TAFE’s & Universities) along with sporting & social clubs (associations & governing bodies) to get involved with early detection and saves lives.
Make A Pledge & Commit
- encourage your employees, suppliers, customers and community to book a skin check
- distribute anscd promotional collateral through your network
- company intranet & newsletters
- social media channels
- follow us on Facebook (Meta), Instagram, LinkedIn @matesagainstmelanoma
- like and share our early detection & prevention messages
- host an employee corporate skin check activity with one of our accredited skin check partners
- invite Jason Sprott – Mates Against Melanoma founder as a guest speaker
- employee health & wellbeing seminar (virtual or in person)
- host an online employee Facebook (Meta) charity fundraising activity
- make a corporate donation (tax deductible)
Registering as an ANSCD ambassador will have your organisation listed on our website and confirm your support to saving lives from Australia’s national cancer.